US District Court
District of South Carolina
United States of America, )
Plaintiff ) No. 8:05cv2734-hmh
Robert Clarkson, ) Second Request for
And The Patriot Network ) Production Of Documents
Requester, pursuant to Rule 34 FRCivP, requests that you allow the inspection and
copying of the following documents and other items at your office at 10:00 A.M.
on the thirtieth (30th) day after service of this upon you:
Part I. –Documents seized in FBI raid
- All documents and records seized by the FBI search warrant at Clarkson’s home on
May 3, 2007, more especially including:
- All copies of Clarkson’s password sheets both electronically and hardcopy.
- Clarkson’s computer hard drive and the in-house backup disc.
- All seized pleadings in this case, the discovery material and the exhibits, including
Ronald Reagan’s video “The Great Tax Revolt” and books and material with his quotations
- Business records and receipts of the Patriot Network.
- Documents on Trusts and Independent Contractors.
- Flyers and promotions from law firms, trust companies and banks promoting classes
and seminars on ‘Elder Law”.
- Articles about David Walker’s Fiscal Wake-Up Tour whereby our Controller General,
chief federal auditor and Director of the GAO (now the Government Accountability
Office) predicts the implosion of all federal pension plans.
Part II – Dismantling of political clubs
- All documents, books, policy statements, electronic devices, and materials pertaining
to the new FBI COINTELPRO program called “DISRUPTION OR DISMANTLING OF AN ORGANIZATION”
as explained on FBI Form FD-515. This FBI political operation includes “ The
FXC-515 is an ‘Accomplishment Report’ listing investigative techniques such as Financial
Analysis, Aircraft Surveillance Assistance, Computer related investigations, Consensual
monitoring (electronic surveillance), purchasing evidence, forensic laboratory analysis,
pen registers on phones, search warrants, 'show money', SWAT teams, phone toll records,
and many others.”
- All records and materials pertaining to the FBI dismantling operation against Clarkson
and the Patriot Network. All documents and records showing that the FBI dismantling
program is a lawfully, legal criminal investigation, especially as to Robert Clarkson
and the Patriot Network.
Part III –Generic POD Request
- Each and every document, record and material that you have or can obtain about requester
and his party.
- Each and every document, record and material that you have or can obtain about this
action or pertaining to it.
- Each and every document, record and material about or pertaining to this requester
and this action held or obtainable by your attorney and agency for which he works.
- The documents of yours and your attorney pertaining to the witnesses in this case
or potential witnesses.
This request is continuing in nature and applies to documents as described above
that hereafter are obtained by you.
Certificate of Service: I hereby certify that on or about this date, I mailed properly
a copy of this pleading to all parties at their proper addresses (es), postage pre-paid.
_______________________________ May 26, 2007
Requester, Robert B. Clarkson, Pro Se
515 Concord Ave
Anderson, SC 29621