STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA
ADMINSTRATIVE LAW COURT
Anonymous Taxpayer ) Docket No. 07-ALJ-17-0000-XX
SC Department of Revenue ) PRELIMINARY TAX STATEMENT
In response to the Procedural Order for Preliminary Tax Statement dated February
12, 2007 and received on February 14, 2007, the following information is submitted:
- Statement of issues for the judge to decide:
- Can DOR use hearsay documents without authentication?
- I am not required to produce the same information which Respondent already has in
- I am not required to determine the validity of Respondent's evidence when I can
neither confirm nor deny these figures are accurate, though I suspect someone else
(perhaps an illegal alien) may have used my SS#, causing these figures to be higher
than they actually were.
- The Tax Years in dispute are 1999, 2000 and 2001.
- I request a negotiated, out-of-court settlement.
- Statement of facts I believe the evidence will show I have dependents, deductions,
credits, allowances, and business expenses, etc…
- Statement of legal authority that I think apply to the facts: I am not a lawyer
and I am not trained in this area.
- Statement of the conclusion I believe the judge should reach on each issue I want
decided: Respondent must prove beyond a shadow of doubt with witness and company
records that I did, indeed, receive the income as he states I have.
- I request the respondent waive all penalties.
- My name and address are listed below.
- Pursuant to ALC Rule 8, I am a pro se litigant. However my husband, Ralph Patriot,
will represent me.
- I will not be available the weeks of April 2 and April 30.
- I estimate the hearing will take 90 minutes.
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE: I do hereby certify on this date that a copy this
pleading was sent properly to opposing counsel.
____________________________ February 28, 2007