STATE OF WISCONSIN
Summons and Complaint
MEMORIAL HEALTH CENTER INC ) Small Claims
135 S GIBSON ST )
MEDFORD, WI 54451 ) Claim Under Dollar Limit 31001
ORLEANORLEAN PATRIOT ) ANSWER
CURTISS, WI )
Defendant, Orlean Patriot, hereby files her answer denying the allegations of the
complaint and demands strict proof thereof.
- On May 23, 2007 Memorial Health Center Inc filed a debt suit upon me alleging I
- This figure is not correct. Defendant does not owe this money; therefore, the complaint
should be dismissed.
- The Hospital Bill was pleaded and replete with medical and procedures not furnished.
- The amount is contested because:
- I was denied access to walk-in which would have resulted in a lesser fee.
- The amount and potency of the drugs were unnecessary
- I received several and longer lasting injury due to the drugs given
- The drugs administered are not usual for my condition
- I notified the plaintiff of my inability to pay a large amount when I arrived and
several times later.
- I was not told the treatment I was to receive prior to receiving it nor was I told
of the side effects and what they were used for. (pain, antibiotic, nausea etc.)
- This constitutes malpractice.
- The hospital seriously discriminated against the defendant because they charge a
much lesser price to Insurance Companies, HMO’s, government agencies and Indigents.
- Defendant qualifies for hospital indigent care pay but discriminated against it.
- Defendant is entitled to a jury trial and hereby requests a jury trial.
- Defendant requests a substitute judge.
Certificate of Service: I hereby certify that on this date June 19, 2007
I sent to opposing council a copy of this pleading, postpaid and properly addressed.
Orlean Patriot, Petitioner Pro Se