February 22, 2007
Timothy P. Patriot
1776 Patriot Way
Grand Junction, CO
Attached sheet to Request for Contested Case Hearing
Brief Statement regarding the issues for which the hearing is requested and the
- For the year in question, taxpayer had dependent children, dependent wife, and deductions
for home mortgage interest, medical and dental, tax return information, local taxes,
and charitable contributions including church tithes.
- Taxpayer did not raise “frivolous tax protestor type arguments” but if he did he
hereby withdraws them.
- Taxpayer requests the CDOR furnish him the source of the AGI or income tax or wage
- Taxpayer denies the assessment by CDOR and the Wage Statements allegedly received
from his employers.
- CDOR denied taxpayer his pre-trial conference, and CDOR did not notify taxpayer
of any hearing scheduled.
- CDOR figures are not correct and I would like a copy of the source of figures as
well as a copy of CDOR Certificate of Wages.