IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF OHIO
United States of America, )
vs. ) CASE NO.06-000
Bob Patriot, and ) Request for Production of
Karen Patriot, ) Documents and Interrogatories
Request for Production of Documents
- Requestor, pursuant to Rule 34 FRCivP, request that you allow the inspection and
copying of the following documents and other items at your office, on the thirtieth
(30th) day after service of this upon you:
- Each and every document, record and material you have or can obtain about requestor
and his party.
- Each and every document, record and material you have or can obtain about this action
or pertaining to it.
- Each and every document, record and material about or pertaining to this requestor
and this action held of obtainable by your attorney and the firm or agency for which
- The documents of yours and your attorney are pertaining to the witnesses in this
case or potential witnesses.
- This request is continuing in nature and applies to documents as describes above
that hereafter are obtain by you.
Pursuant to Rule 33, FRCivP, Requestor requests that you answer the following Interrogatories
within 30 days, separately, fully, in writing and under oath. As used herein, the
term "identify" with reference to an individual means to furnish his name, job title,
business address, present job description and relation to this action. With reference
to a document, the term "identify" means state its nature, its date, its author
and addressee, its description, its present location and custodian.
- Identify all documents, records, tapes, etc. related in any way to this case.
- Identify all persons, parties, witnesses, and potential witnesses, involved any
way in this case.
- Identify all persons who assisted in responding to this discovery motion.
Certificate of Service: I do hereby certify I sent properly a copy of this
pleading to opposing counsel on this date. ________________________
February 19, 2007