1776 Patriot Way
November 30, 2006
Internal Revenue Service
Attn: Collection Department
The Federal Building
Re: Robert Patriot, SSN# 123-45-6789
Dear Tax Collectors:
Your office refilled many notices of federal tax liens against me on September 1st, 26 & 27, 2005. You did not send me a CDPH notice when you refilled the NFTL.
IRC 6320 (a)(2) requires the IRS to notify the taxpayer in five business days of filing the notice of federal tax lien.
Federal law requires that I receive a notice of CDPH and a copy of the lien within five days of filing. You office did not do that which means the tax liens are invalid. Therefore, please remove these invalid NFTL’s.
I hereby request that you sent me all copies pertaining to me for the tax years listed above, for the transcripts or the below listed documents:
1. The Notice of Deficiency,
2. Notice of Proposed Assessment (by whatever name)
3. Notice & Demand Letter, form 17-A
4. The Summary Record of Assessment Form, Form 23-C, the RACS Report
5. Form 4340, Certificate of Assessments & Payments.