STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA
COUNTY OF GREENVILLE
Chris Patriot, ) IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS
Plaintiff, )sp; ________________ JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
SC Dept of Revenue and D&D Motors, Inc., )
Defe Defendants ) Case No.: ___________
AFFIDAVIT OF PLAINTIFF
I, Chris Patriot, Plaintiff do hereby state and affirm under oath::
1. I am the Plaintiff in this case and an employee of D&D Motors, Inc. 2. Defendant D&D Motors has in their possession my private, personal, financial records.
3. On or about February 16, 2009 Matt Wright, Special Investigator, CID-DOR served on said D&D Motors a “Summons to Testify And/Or Produce Records” form CID-5 to seize a copy of my financial records. My employer may have already turned these records over to the Criminal Investigator.
4. The civil summons form (attached to the Complaint) was not attested.
5. DOR is seeking my personal and private records.
6. My privacy is very important to me and I do not want other persons to have access to my financial records.
ChriChris Patriot, Plaintiff, Pro Se Date
Greer, SC 29650
STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA, ) /> COUNTY OF GREENVILLE ) Jurat
Sworn to before me this ______ day of February, A.D. 2009
Notary Public for this state
My Commission Expires________________