Anonymous Taxpayer, )
(Gary Patriot) ) Docket No. 07-ALJ-17-XXXX
Vs. ) PETITIONER'S PREHEARING STATEMENT
SC Department of Revenue )
Pursuant to order dated Jun 18, Petitioner hereby files his pre-hearing statement, using ALJ Gossettís paragraph numbers, as follows:
- Income tax appeal for tax years 1999 and 2002
- SC Tax Code
- Statement of issues for the judge to decide:
- Can DOR use hearsay documents without authentication?
- I am not required to produce the same information which Respondent already has in possession.
- I am not required to determine the validity of Respondent's evidence when I can neither confirm nor deny these figures are accurate.
- I have dependents, deductions, credits, allowances, tax preparation expense and business expenses, etc. for the years in question.
- Respondent must prove beyond a shadow of doubt with witness and company records that I did indeed receive the wages as DOR claims.
- The income figures of DOR on me are incorrect.
- Dismiss DORís incorrect income figures Ö
- Proof of deductions, dependants, business expenses, etc
- Motion to Compel Discovery
- Wife, tax advisors, Petitioner, contractors, etc. Business expense records, proof of children , deduction, expenses, etc
- DOR must produce wage statements, W-2 and 1099 forms as Petitioner needs them to prove withholding tax, etc.
- Taxpayer request pre-hearing conference in Greenville, SC and an order compelling discovery from DOR
- One hour
- Not useable e-mail
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE: I do hereby certify on this date that a copy this pleading was sent properly to opposing counsel.
____________________ Date: June 28, 2007
Greer SC 29651