IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF OHIO WESTERN DIVISION
United States of America, ) Plaintiff, ) ) vs. ) CASE NO.06-000 ) Robert Patriot, and ) Request for Production of Karen Patriot, ) Documents and Interrogatories Defendants )
A. Request for Production of Documents
Requestor, pursuant to Rule 34 FRCivP, request that you allow the inspection and copying of the following documents and other items at your office, on the thirtieth (30th) day after service of this upon you:
1. Each and every document, record and material you have or can obtain about requestor and his party.
2. Each and every document, record and material you have or can obtain about this action or pertaining to it.
3. Each and every document, record and material about or pertaining to this requestor and this action held of obtainable by your attorney and the firm or agency for which he works.
4. The documents of yours and your attorney are pertaining to the witnesses in this case or potential witnesses.
5. This request is continuing in nature and applies to documents as describes above that hereafter are obtain by you.
Pursuant to Rule 33, FRCivP, Requestor requests that you answer the following Interrogatories within 30 days, separately, fully, in writing and under oath. As used herein, the term "identify" with reference to an individual means to furnish his name, job title, business address, present job description and relation to this action. With reference to a document, the term "identify" means state its nature, its date, its author and addressee, its description, its present location and custodian.
1. Identify all documents, records, tapes, etc. related in any way to this case.
2. Identify all persons, parties, witnesses, and potential witnesses, involved any way in this case.
3. Identify all persons who assisted in responding to this discovery motion.
Certificate of Service: I do hereby certify I sent properly a copy of this pleading to opposing counsel on this date.
________________________ February 19, 2007
1776 Patriot Way