STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA
ADMINSTRATIVE LAW COURT
Anonymous Taxpayer, ) Docket No: 12-ALJ-34-5678-CC
(Leonard T Patriot) )
) Petitioner’s Request for Admissions
South Carolina Department of Revenue )
YOU ARE HEREBY served the following written requests for admissions to be answered separately and in writing within 30 days from the date of service hereof pursuant to and in accordance with Rule 21, Rules of Procedure for the Administrative Law Court, and Rule 36, SCRCP. Should you fail to respond within 30 days, the numbered items below will be deemed to be admitted. If you deny any or all of the numbered items below, you must stipulate in what respect and set forth in detail the reasons for your denial.
- Admit or deny that the income figures against Taxpayer came from the IRS.
- Admit or deny that you did not receive from the IRS a certificate or proof of the income amounts.
- Admit or deny that you have no non-hearsay documentation against Taxpayer.
- Admit or deny that DOR does not have W-2’s and 1099’s from employers.
- Admit or deny that Taxpayer worked 314 days out of town on job sites.
- Admit or deny that Taxpayer is entitled to $100 per day per Diem.
- Admit or deny that Taxpayer worked in the following cities for the following number of days:
A. Montgomery, Al 42 day
B. Dalton, GA 84 days
C. Hollis, MA 70 days
D. Albany, NY 5 days
E. Fort Gibson, OK 43 days
F. Cedar City, UT 70 days
G. Total 314 days
- Admit or deny that Taxpayer drove to the above listed cities the below listed miles.
A. 616 miles
B. 410 miles
C. 2110 miles
D. 1740 miles
E. 1892 miles
F. 4224 miles
- Admit or deny that Taxpayer drove 10992 number of miles to be on the job site.
- Admit or deny that Taxpayer is entitled to 50 cents a mileage business expense
- Admit or deny that Taxpayer bought the following tools for the following amounts
A. Digital Level $115
B. Laser Level $113(with mag base and holster)
C. Layout Tool $47
D. Promag Level $89 (with 2 hole pins)
E. Construction Master IV Calculator $100
F. TI-83 plus Calc. $98
G. Total $562
- Admit or deny that Taxpayer incurred $ 37458 unreimbursed business expenses for the year in question.
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE: I do hereby certify on this date that a copy this pleading was sent properly to opposing counsel.
Requester_____________________ Date: April 7, 2007