|DISCLAIMER: Dr. Robert Clarkson is not member of any Bar Association and not a licensed lawyer. He may not represent any one in any court in this country.|
Freedom Fighter: Upon graduating from Clemson University in 1969 in Economics, Clarkson was commissioned Lieutenant in the U.S. Army. Later he completed the Airborne Training Course, Jungle Warfare School and served one tour as Infantry Officer Basic Course, 1LT with the 25th Infantry Division in Republic of South Vietnam.
Clarkson has been jailed on various phony charges by State and Federal authorities for his political activities and is now working full time to Restore Constitutional Government. In 1982, he sued for false arrest and deprivation of Constitutional Rights and collected sizeable damages.
Family: Clarkson is the son of James Heyward Clarkson and Frances Dargan Clarkson. Clarkson's ancestors include Thomas Heyward, signer of Declaration of Independence, Robert W. Barnwell, author of The Confederate Constitution, and John Julius Dargan, noted S.C. lawyer and author. Jun04
Dr. Clarkson has been expounding for years how one can avoid the grasp of the hated Instant Robbery Squad, and believes a decent respect to his readers means he set forth in writing those reasons why he can longer finance those socialist morons in Washington.
1. Since I closed all of my bank accounts in November 1977, I have been outside the jurisdiction of the IRS - Federal Reserve - Rockefeller Cabal. Our enemy has no control over us unless we voluntarily submit ourselves to their jurisdiction.
Since I have removed myself from one division of the Federal Reserve, i.e. the banks, and no longer have a banksters privilege, i.e. checking account, I have automatically removed myself from the other arm of the Federal Reserve: the IRS.
2. My allegiance is to God, Family & Country. The Washington regime is ungodly, one that no religious man could support. My tithe is to my church, to my churches' charity, not to the satanic wastestrels, scoundrels and politicians in the Babylon on the Potomac.
3. I must be prepared to support my family, not depend on goodwill of lush bureaucrats, thousands of miles away. To provide for my family's future, I need to store now survival food, survival guns and survival currency, not send any mere hard-earned dollars to the lying politiciansí bankrupt ponzi scheme.
4. When I joined the Army in 1967, I took an oath to support and defend our Constitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. I reaffirmed that oath in August 1969 when I accepted a commission in the U.S. Amy. As yet, I have not been released from that solemn swearing.
5. Sending Federal Reserve Notes to Washington's bloated bureaucracy is financing the destruction of our country, making more funds available to the welfare industry to increase the open-ended obligations to society's parasites. Jun04