STATE OF OUTH CAROLINA
ADMINSTRATIVE LAW COURT
Anonymous Taxpayer, )
(Mike Freeman) ) Docket No. 06-ALJ-17-0000-xx
Vs. ) PETITIONER'S PRELIMINARY TAX STATEMENT
South Carolina Department )
Of Revenue )
Petitioner hereby files his preliminary tax statement as follows:
- Statement of issues for the judge to decide:
- Can DOR use hearsay documents without authentication?
- I am not required to produce the same information which Respondent already has in possession.
- I am not required to determine the validity of Respondent's evidence when I can neither confirm nor deny these figures are accurate.
- The Tax Year in dispute is 1999.
- Statement of facts I believe the evidence will show: I have dependents, deductions, credits, allowances, and business expenses, etc…
- Statement of legal authority that I think apply to the facts: I am not a lawyer and I am not trained in this area.
- Statement of the conclusion I believe the judge should reach on each issue I want decided: Respondent must prove beyond a shadow of doubt with witness and company records that I did indeed receive the wages as he states I have.
- My Name and address are listed below.
- Pursuant to ALC Rule 8, I am a pro se litigant.
- I estimate the hearing will take 60 minutes.
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE: I do hereby certify on this date that a copy this pleading was sent properly to opposing counsel.
___________________________________ Date: December 13, 2006
1776 Freedom Way