Hear attorney Tommy Cryer on how he beat the IRS in court! Jury said NOT guilty!!!
Phelan, California, July 12, 2007
By: Peymon, President of Freedom Law School
www.livefreenow.org (760) 868-4271
Yesterday we sent out a press release announcing the fact that Louisiana Federal Jury found Attorney Tommy Cryer NOT GUILTY of 2 counts of willful failure to file an income tax return. Tommy had not filed a 1040 Confession Form (misnamed by the IRS as a “Return”) because he understood and believed that the law does not require Tommy to pay income taxes on his labor. Tommy Cryer ’s instant victory over the IRS is another serious blow to the IRS’ façade of invincibility and exposes the Wizard of Oz nature of the IRS. We have received a large number of inquiries, asking us more details about Tommy’s victory. Tommy’s web site is www.liefreezone.com. On this web site, Tommy exposes many lies of the IRS and the Federal Income Tax.
You can hear or read more about Tommy’s David versus Goliath victory over the IRS by doing one of the following:
1) Read the front page article that American Free Press www.americanfreepress.net will have on their upcoming issue (which bears the date of July 30, 2007)
2) Go to the front page of Freedom Law School at www.livefreenow.org and on top of the page you will see a link that states: “Attorney Tommy Cryer Beats the IRS in Court! Jury Says Not Guilty. Hear about it here.” Click on this ink and you will be able to hear the 2 hour interview of Gary Thomason by Peymon Mottahedeh, President of Freedom Law School about the trial of Tommy Cryer . Gary Thomason is the Director of www.truthattack.org which he co-founded with Tommy Cryer . Gary assisted Tommy in his trial preparation, attended all 3 days of this historic event and gave us plenty of details about this victory. You can also go to the web page of We The People Radio Network that contains the audio files of all Wednesday night radio programs of Freedom Law School at www.livefreenow.org to hear this 2 hour interview and click on the July 11, 2007 program.
3) On Wednesday Night, July 18, 2007, at 7 PM, Pacific Time (10 PM, Eastern Time) Tommy Cryer will be the guest of Freedom Law School on its weekly radio program which is broadcast on We The People Radio Network at www.wtprn.com. We will dedicate the entire 2 hours of this program to having Tommy explain how as some one who admitted that he had not filed 1040 income tax confession forms and IRS claimed that Tommy had broken the law, Tommy beat the IRS in the court of law and had the jury announce Tommy as innocent.
4) On the following Wednesday Night, July 25, 2007, at 7 PM, Pacific Time (10 PM, Eastern Time) Tommy Cryer ’s attorney Larry Becraft will be the guest of Freedom Law School on its weekly radio program on We The People Radio Network at www.wtprn.com. Again this program will be dedicated to Larry telling us how Tommy beat the IRS in court. Transcripts and other documents of the trial will become available in a few weeks and will notify all of you when they do become available.
5) However, since government has destroyed Tom Cryer's practice (by scarring Tommy’s clients, claiming that their lawyer was a “tax cheat”) in order to impair his ability to fight this battle, Tommy needs your help. If you are tired of being afraid of your own government and can help, please send whatever you can to the Tom Cryer Defense Fund and forward this E-Mail to everyone you know. Make checks payable to "C. L. Mitchell" with "Cryer Defense" on the memo line and mail to: C. L. Mitchell Cryer Defense Fund 11190 General Bradley Ave. Shreveport , LA 71106.
“Freedom is not free.” “For evil to conquer, good men need to do nothing.”
“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, they want something which never has or never will be.”
PS Our first e-mail about the Tommy Cryer victory listed www.traillogs.com instead of www.triallogs.com as Tommy Cryer's victory website. We apologize for this mistake.