Freedom of Information Act Request
James D Russell, Supervisory SA, rm 1S471 November 12, 2007
Counterterrorism Div, FBI; 935 Pennsylvania Ave NW; Washington DC 20535
- This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act, 5 USC §552 and the Privacy Act, 5 USC §552a. I agree to pay costs and fees of locating and copying the documents requested below.
- This request is in the public interest because the requested materials pertain to the public at large and not to any particular person. Also, my funds are limited and I may be a person eligible to receive federal benefits. Therefore, I request that you waive fees and costs, but if you do not, please send the requested materials and do not let the request for waiver delay this FOIA request. You can consider this a firm agreement to pay fees. I request fee waiver because no commercial use is intended and disclosure will contribute to public understanding of the activities of the government.
- If some of my requests are exempt from release, send me those portions "reasonably segregatable," and provide me with an indexing, itemization and detailed justification concerning information, which you are not releasing.
- All documents, records, data, material, etc both paper and electronic, pertaining to:
A. The secret program aimed at identifying and "DISMANTLING" any organization that the FBI perceives disagreeing with the current governmental policies, domestic/and or foreign.
B. FBI Form FD-515 with accompanying "DISRUPTION OR DISMANTLEMENT OF AN ORGANIZATION" supplemental page.
C. The form FXC-515 or the "Accomplishment Report" listing investigative techniques such as Financial Analysis, Aircraft Surveillance Assistance, Computer related investigations, Consensual monitoring (electronic surveillance), purchasing evidence, forensic laboratory analysis, pen registers on phones, search warrants, 'show money', SWAT teams, phone toll records, and many others.
D. The Supplemental Page which goes into detail on the description of what constitutes an organization, and the definitions.
- 5. All records and documents pertaining to the above dismantling program of the FBI in the Ashville FBI office and especially pertaining to the Ashville Patriots, the Patriot Network, Robert Clarkson, Ed Wahler and other victims of this illegal FBI program.
515 Concord Ave
Anderson, SC 29621