PRIVACY ACT REQUEST FOR DOCUMENTS
Robert B. Clarkson
515 Concord Ave.
Anderson, SC 29621
June 28, 2007
David M. Hardy, Section Chief
Records/ Information Dissemination
Federal Bureau of Investigation
935 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20535-0001
- This is 5 USC 55 a request under the Privacy Act, 5 USC 552a, and the Freedom of Information Act, 5 USC 552. I am prepared to pay reasonable cost in locating the information listed below and reproducing it. My Social Security number is given below. If some of my request is exempt from release, please furnish me with the portions ôreasonably segregatable." If you determine that some of my request is exempt, please provide me with an indexing, itemization and detailed justification concerning information which you are not releasing.
- I request that you send me a copy of any and all documents, records or materials about me, concerning me or mentioning me, located anywhere or in any systems of records in your agency. I specifically request that for all of this request, you search each and every file, system of files or system of records, in particular those pertaining to me, in your entire agency and those under your control, in particular those pertaining to me, for any item, collection or grouping of information pertaining to me and furnish that to me.
- I request in particular the following documents, electronic records, emails, and all materials in your office and anywhere in your agency, pertaining to me, the case against me, your harassment, dismantling, COINTELPRO like operation against me which is called Operation ________, or Dismantlement including:
- Pertaining to my political activities including any political action groups.
- On my religious beliefs, activities and my church
- All records pertaining to how I exercise my rights as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the US Constitution, as provided in Privacy Act (e) (7).
- Pertaining to any political group in North and South Carolina subject to Dismantlement.
- Continued on Attached sheet.
- Also, furnish me with an accounting of all agency disclosures pertaining to me or to records on me including the date, nature and purpose of each disclosure, and the person and agency to whom the disclosure was made. Privacy Act (c)
Yours, Date: June 28, 2007
_____________________________ SSN#: 123-45-6789
I declare under oath that I am the individual making this request, that I have furnished to the notary Public positive identification and that this is my signature.
Sworn to me this 28th day of June 2007 Requestor ______________________________
Notary Public for this State. My commission expires: ______.
Attached Sheet to Privacy Act Request for Documents
- All material related to the Asheville Patriots, The Patriot community, individual patriots, and their activities in Asheville, NC, including your investigation about banking instruments as long as this does not pertain to a legal and lawful criminal investigation.
- All records policies, regulations and material pertaining to me and an FBI secret program aimed at identifying and "DISMANTLING" any organization that the FBI perceives disagreeing with the current governmental policies, domestic/and or foreign, including:
- FBI Form FD-515 with accompanying "DISRUPTION OR DISMANTLEMENT OF AN ORGANIZATION" supplemental page.
- Form FXC-515, an "Accomplishment Report" listing investigative techniques such as Financial Analysis, Aircraft Surveillance Assistance, Computer related investigations, Consensual monitoring (electronic surveillance), purchasing evidence, forensic laboratory analysis, pen registers on phones, search warrants, 'show money', SWAT teams, Phone toll records, and many others.
- Regulations, directives and policy statements authorizing the FBI to reinstate COINTELPRO or any dismantling program to disrupt, burden or harass any political operation plus the authority for the FBI to study, grade and disapprove of private, political organizations.