Rhonda Patriot
Danielsville, USA 12345

May 10, 2007

To Clerk of Court 
US Tax Court
400 Second Street, N.W.
Washington DC, 20217

Re: Patriot vs. CIR, docket # ________

Dear Clerk of Court;

Please find enclosed my Petition to the Tax Court for Re-Determination of Notice of Determination on
CDPH, dated same as this letter.

I request permission to file my petition en forma pauperis. I request that the filing fees be waived due to my indigence.

I own no real-estate or any properties. I have no investments, no assets, no stocks and bonds, and no savings account. I do not own anything and I do not have enough money to pay my bills.

Therefore, I request that the filing fees be waived.


Rhonda Patriot