Patriot Network Administration
Table of Contents
- Preliminary Required Reading:
- Path To Victory I by Robert Clarkson
- Path To Victory II and the Rules Against Factualism by Robert Clarkson
- Instructions for Speakers
- Instructions for Master of Ceremonies
- Instructions for Club Leaders
- Instructions for Special Seminars
- How To Join The Patriot Network
- Resources available to Club Leaders/Speakers
- Photo Album
Instructions for Speakers:
- All topics must be pre-approved long before the meeting. Speakers must stick to the subject(s) authorized. Speakers must arrive on time and be ready to teach. Ideally speakers will arrive quite early, eat their meal and be ready to go 30 minutes before classes.
- We introduce you with as much fanfare as possible. It is standard procedure in platform work for a speaker to say good things about the hosting organization and its leaders. For purely practical, tactical purposes, the vastly under-recognized Dr. Clarkson would often say half-jokingly to guest speakers "Say something good about me. Doesn't have to be true, just good."
- Format. You will teach an informative class on a particular subject. Unless by previous arrangement with the Executive Director, the talk may not be a promotion or infomercial for any product, service or campaign. Mention of these is possible, but again with clearance by the Executive Director only.
- The duration of your presentation will be mutually agreed on, but due to conditions beyond our control it cannot always be regarded as carved in stone. We may ask you to speak for the bulk of both halves of the two-hour meeting, for the main part of one-half, or any portion thereof. The longer the duration we agree on with you / the fresher and more vital your material / the farther you have traveled to be with us, the less likely you will be asked to reduce your time.
- The rule against factionalism: No one is allowed to bad-mouth or belittle any other patriotic figure, group or position. We do not fight among ourselves and condemn conflict between freedom forces. We live by the old maxim "no enemies on the right." This is explained on the Patriot Network (PatriotNetwork.info) website.
- Anyone speaking on politics may promote one political party over another, but must understand that supreme tact and objectivity are needed. Our audiences often contain political neophytes who may still be clinging to old notions of party loyalty.
- The Patriot Network has its own tax freedom plan, and it does not include such options as "acceptance for value," zero tax returns, straw man defense, "redemption" and so forth. Promotion of these is not permitted either in addresses or conversation at our functions. Each individual makes his own choice as to how to proceed in his or her tax affairs, but the PN does not recommend filing either protest or "real" returns for money that is not lawfully owed. Innovate and experiment at your own risk, on your own time.
- Absolutely prohibited: No speaker will at any time mention or promote any ponzi scheme, investment swindle or financial scam. Trusts can be mentioned only with the permission of the Executive Director. Speakers will not talk on or discuss medicine, alternative medical treatments, or AIDS.
- Speaker will not discuss PN club administration or finances. Club management is the responsibility of club leaders.
- Defeatism, negativism, and pessimism are not allowed by outside speakers. Information on the negatives of the movement is the duty of club leaders, not outsiders from afar.
- We are only rarely able to pay speakers' expenses. You and we are in this movement collegially; the PN has never charged admission to monthly meetings, it is not wealthy, and hence we normally have no funds for honorariums.
- Meeting hosts may agree in advance to sale of speakers' books, CDs etc., but no one is allowed to sell any products for future delivery.
- Most PN leaders are proud Southerners, either by upbringing or conversion. We maintain that the history of the South, slavery, the "civil war" and so forth have been shamefully distorted, and setting that record straight has long been one of our pursuits. The real Southern cause is about liberty and has been since before the Revolution -- that is why we fly historic Southern flags at meetings. We have ample documentation for anyone interested.
- Being Southerners, we of course expect good manners and mutual respect from all meeting participants.
- By agreeing to speak, you signify that you agree to all these terms.
Updated April 2011
Instructions for Master of Ceremonies:
Make the following checked announcements:
___ This is the regular monthly meeting of The ____________________ Patriots, a chapter of The Patriot Network.
We meet at this location on the _________ _________ day of every month. We meet at 7:00 p.m. (1:00 p.m. on Saturday's) for our program and at least 6:30 p.m. (noon on Saturdays) for our meal. Our program ends at 9:00. (4 p.m. on Saturdays) We do not change our schedule.
___ Pledge & Prayer:
Select a volunteer for the pledge and a volunteer for the Prayer before the meeting and inform them IN ADVANCE. Announce: "Everyone please stand for the Pledge of allegiance and opening prayer. ______________ will lead us in prayer and _____________ will lead us in the Pledge of Allegiance."
___ We have 10 clubs and meetings every month in the South East. Do attend other meeting and network with other patriots.
___ Special Events:
___ A. Clarkson Law Course and Law Course and Law Library Workshop.
___ B. ____________________________________________________________.
___ C. ____________________________________________________________.
___ Restaurant Courtesy:
We appreciate this fine restaurant for our meeting room. It is our policy that everyone must purchase a meal or pay a $4 room charge. Be sure to leave a tip for the waitress.
___ Introduction of Dr. Clarkson:
Robert Clarkson graduated form Clemson University in 1969 in economics, served in Vietnam in the 25th Infantry Division and graduated from the University of South Carolina Law School in 1974. He is the founder and president of the Patriot Network.
Updated March 5, 2003
Instructions for Club Leaders:
- Club leaders are to obey the rules and regulations of the Patriot Network until they have the experience to make their own decisions.
- The Rule Against Fractionalism; No one is allowed to attack, bad-mouth or belittle any other patriot, patriot group or non-taxing approach. Fighting, gossiping and bad-mouthing is simply not allowed. (This is explained on my website buttons: Patriot Network.)
- Our clubs are not to be used for any investment purpose, ponzi scheme, financial scam, or any fraudulent activities.
No trust or multi level marketing programs are allowed at our meetings without permission from head quarters.
- Outside Speakers: Non member is allowed to speak behind our podium without permission from head quarters. Club leaders are financially responsibility for any wrongdoing of any speaker who speaks at our clubs without permission of the Patriot Network Head Quarters.
- All announced programs are to be carried out without any change from the announcement. If your plans are not iron clad; do not make the public announcement.
- We never change announced schedules for any reason especially good ones. We do not change our meeting times, locations or dates. Do not ask.
- All monies given to the club are donations and nothing else.
- No one is allowed to sell any product for future delivery. However in some cases the club leader can hold the money and upon delivery release the money to the speaker.
- We are a Patriotic Club and we teach only patriotic subjects, such as Constitution, tax freedom, free enterprise, economics, etc. We do not have classes on abortion, driver's license, gun rights etc, even though these are worthwhile subjects. Other fine and good groups cover these subjects.
Updated March 2003
Instructions for Special Seminar:
The Patriot Network is delighted to host a special seminar for you or to assist you in any matter. We have some procedures that we have learned over the years will help you a great deal. We cannot assist you if you cannot follow the instructions that we feel are mandatory:
- NO cancellations for any reason. No changes on announced schedules allowed. Therefore you must plan your activities ahead of time.
- Great Flyer: You must publish a good paper and electronic flyer. This would include:
- Contact person which means a name, address, phone number and email. You can use ours if you prefer.
- Clear and simple directions to the location, especially directions from the interstate with the exit number.
- All financial agreements must be in writing.
- The Patriot Network or local club leader will get a copy of the mailing list and also makes all necessary announcements.
- The Instructions for Speakers apply, when appropriate. See the Patriot Network (PatriotNetwork.info) website.
- Robert Clarkson has final decision on all matters without exception.
- Club leader collects all admissions, monies and disburses as agreed upon earlier.
- The club leader serves as MC and makes announcements.
- The host has a book table and literature table.
- Speaker appears on radio and talk shows.
- Prior to the seminar, the speaker should appear to all clubs and promote the seminar.
For your seminar, we recommend and prefer:
A simple cut and paste into your word processor will work.
- Graphics for Newsletters and such.
Graphics can be downloaded by right clicking the mouse, then choosing "Save image as" (or something similar).
- Sign Up Sheet
- The Matrix Concept as a Marketing Tool